[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Facemarks

Facemarks

Got questions? There may be answers here. But don't ask for spoilers! ^_~

Facemarks

Postby bunnyboy » Fri May 02, 2008 1:56 pm

Teyn have marks of Ebony class soldier. I did see variety of markings in other caravan members. Does soldiers have formality in their markings or just anything what look cool? And what the Ebony class means?

I have tons of guestions about Saehral too, but I think lot of them will be ansvered in story, so I don't wanna get spoilered.
bunnyboy
Imp

Re: Facemarks

Postby Britt » Fri May 02, 2008 2:23 pm

The soldiers' face markings are not random - you'll notice in the early pages (Chapter 0, as it were) the captain of the guard has the same marks as Teyn does. Each set of marks means different things, but this will be touched on later in the story. All that is known so far is that black = good. Theoretically. :)
There are two things in this world...things you can eat, and things you no can eat.
Britt
Overlord

Postby Cheese = Madness » Wed May 14, 2008 5:21 pm

do you have the system of marks already set up or will you just make it u as you go?
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Britt » Wed May 14, 2008 6:32 pm

I have some ideas, but by the time I get to the point of the comic where they're relevant, they probably will have changed XD I haven't decided on how many mark-classes there are though, which gives me some freedom to make up as many as I want :D
There are two things in this world...things you can eat, and things you no can eat.
Britt
Overlord

Postby Tyris » Wed May 14, 2008 10:20 pm

We can see that rapidly becoming highly amusing. :mrgreen:
You can't look dignified when you're having fun.
Tyris
Minion

Postby Cheese = Madness » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:21 pm

just don't let the marks get super large and lame.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Bayushi Kazemi » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:18 pm

Do Teyn's marks wash off? It would seem rather difficult to change them if they were actual tattoos, but if Saehral decides to wash Teyn's face at the wrong time...
Scorpion's Favored Comic #2: http://xkcd.com/369/
Bayushi Kazemi
Minion

Postby Cheese = Madness » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:09 am

I've been reading this comic for a long time and I never thought of that. Well done.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Mandoade » Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:43 pm

Mandoade
Demon

Postby Cheese = Madness » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:02 pm

I would guess that they are not permanent because they would need to change if someones class changed. (Unless you can't of course)
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Next

Return to Q&A Section