Question regarding Updates

Got questions? There may be answers here. But don't ask for spoilers! ^_~

Question regarding Updates

Postby Netaria » Wed May 21, 2008 7:22 am

I was just wondering if there's a schedule, if it's on hiatus or what-have-you? Is there somewhere that I should have gone to find this out? I had checked the "About" page at the comic itself, but didn't find an answer there.

Thanks in advance for any help!
~Net
Violate the Dead
Netaria
Imp

Re: Question regarding Updates

Postby Nighthawke » Wed May 21, 2008 8:47 am

The schedule is that Britt is usually running about with her hair on fire and she updates whenever she can. She has to work to make a living and that consumes much of her time. Sadly, I haven't been able to win the lottery and pay her to just do the comic.

If you'd care to step up on that, all us fans would love you forever.
Mal: "If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em."
Zoe: "Shoot 'em?"
Mal: "Politely."

Firefly
Nighthawke
Imp

Postby Britt » Wed May 21, 2008 9:07 am

The comic's not on hiatus, but it doesn't have an update schedule either ^_^;; I've been trying to update once a week...it usually ends up being around Wednesdays. This week the update happened to be to the site layout instead of a page though. :D
There are two things in this world...things you can eat, and things you no can eat.
Britt
Overlord

Postby Netaria » Wed May 21, 2008 11:54 am

Britt wrote:The comic's not on hiatus, but it doesn't have an update schedule either ^_^;; I've been trying to update once a week...it usually ends up being around Wednesdays. This week the update happened to be to the site layout instead of a page though. :D

Ah! Thank you so much for the answer!! :D --I devoured the comic in it's entirety yesterday, and I must say that I really am enjoying it. It's nice to see something more inspired by fantasy novels than anime, or atleast seeming to be; or the "joke of the day." Looking forward to seeing where you take it!

---

Nighthawke wrote:The schedule is that Britt is usually running about with her hair on fire and she updates whenever she can. She has to work to make a living and that consumes much of her time. Sadly, I haven't been able to win the lottery and pay her to just do the comic.

Heh, I think my child would protest, as well as my husband, if I told them that we were foregoing meals to pay for a webcomic. But if I actually win the lottery, after paying off some bills, I'm sure I could find some to donate to Britt. This requires that lottery winning thing however.

Sorry, if you didn't mean to be as snarky as you sounded.
Violate the Dead
Netaria
Imp

Postby Nighthawke » Sat May 24, 2008 5:18 pm

Snarky? Nah. I'm very thick skinned and an incurable smartalec. Let ME offer an apology if anything I say has offended you. In fact, if I DID offend you, I meant it in the nicest possible way....
Mal: "If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em."
Zoe: "Shoot 'em?"
Mal: "Politely."

Firefly
Nighthawke
Imp

Postby Cheese = Madness » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:09 pm

Netaria wrote:
Britt wrote:The comic's not on hiatus, but it doesn't have an update schedule either ^_^;; I've been trying to update once a week...it usually ends up being around Wednesdays. This week the update happened to be to the site layout instead of a page though. :D

Ah! Thank you so much for the answer!! :D --I devoured the comic in it's entirety yesterday, and I must say that I really am enjoying it. It's nice to see something more inspired by fantasy novels than anime, or atleast seeming to be; or the "joke of the day." Looking forward to seeing where you take it!

---

Nighthawke wrote:The schedule is that Britt is usually running about with her hair on fire and she updates whenever she can. She has to work to make a living and that consumes much of her time. Sadly, I haven't been able to win the lottery and pay her to just do the comic.

Heh, I think my child would protest, as well as my husband, if I told them that we were foregoing meals to pay for a webcomic. But if I actually win the lottery, after paying off some bills, I'm sure I could find some to donate to Britt. This requires that lottery winning thing however.

Sorry, if you didn't mean to be as snarky as you sounded.

We could go rob a bank to pay for more updates ;)
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Shaun » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:44 am

Hello, I read through this comic in the beginning of September. The art is great and I really enjoy the story. Has there been any word on when the comic will resume?
Shaun
Imp

Postby Salvatos » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:09 pm

I wish, but Britt is a very busy person and you can guess making a webcomic is not a priority when you have a lot of work. We're all looking forward to all unexpected updates ^^
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Cheese = Madness » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:46 am

I'm guessing that she wont post for a while more because shes moving (According to her live journal)
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Mandoade » Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:52 pm

I was kinda hoping for some more...I only started reading Dec. 21 and I'm hooked for life...
Mandoade
Demon

Next

Return to Q&A Section