[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Question regarding Updates

Question regarding Updates

Got questions? There may be answers here. But don't ask for spoilers! ^_~

Question regarding Updates

Postby Netaria » Wed May 21, 2008 7:22 am

I was just wondering if there's a schedule, if it's on hiatus or what-have-you? Is there somewhere that I should have gone to find this out? I had checked the "About" page at the comic itself, but didn't find an answer there.

Thanks in advance for any help!
~Net
Violate the Dead
Netaria
Imp

Re: Question regarding Updates

Postby Nighthawke » Wed May 21, 2008 8:47 am

The schedule is that Britt is usually running about with her hair on fire and she updates whenever she can. She has to work to make a living and that consumes much of her time. Sadly, I haven't been able to win the lottery and pay her to just do the comic.

If you'd care to step up on that, all us fans would love you forever.
Mal: "If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em."
Zoe: "Shoot 'em?"
Mal: "Politely."

Firefly
Nighthawke
Imp

Postby Britt » Wed May 21, 2008 9:07 am

The comic's not on hiatus, but it doesn't have an update schedule either ^_^;; I've been trying to update once a week...it usually ends up being around Wednesdays. This week the update happened to be to the site layout instead of a page though. :D
There are two things in this world...things you can eat, and things you no can eat.
Britt
Overlord

Postby Netaria » Wed May 21, 2008 11:54 am

Violate the Dead
Netaria
Imp

Postby Nighthawke » Sat May 24, 2008 5:18 pm

Snarky? Nah. I'm very thick skinned and an incurable smartalec. Let ME offer an apology if anything I say has offended you. In fact, if I DID offend you, I meant it in the nicest possible way....
Mal: "If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em."
Zoe: "Shoot 'em?"
Mal: "Politely."

Firefly
Nighthawke
Imp

Postby Cheese = Madness » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:09 pm

Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Shaun » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:44 am

Hello, I read through this comic in the beginning of September. The art is great and I really enjoy the story. Has there been any word on when the comic will resume?
Shaun
Imp

Postby Salvatos » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:09 pm

I wish, but Britt is a very busy person and you can guess making a webcomic is not a priority when you have a lot of work. We're all looking forward to all unexpected updates ^^
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Cheese = Madness » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:46 am

I'm guessing that she wont post for a while more because shes moving (According to her live journal)
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Mandoade » Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:52 pm

I was kinda hoping for some more...I only started reading Dec. 21 and I'm hooked for life...
Mandoade
Demon

Next

Return to Q&A Section