[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Smilies

Smilies

Got questions? There may be answers here. But don't ask for spoilers! ^_~

Re: Smilies

Postby Splodge Of Doom » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:38 am

Awesome! I won't go too nuts...

I'll have some to show you by end of next week hopefully.

Have to fit them in between college and everything, of course, but shouldn't be a problem.

As for filesize, Narcolepsy was 7.68kb or so, I think (hard to remember, and I'm on a college pc so I can't check). Again, no probs. :mrgreen:
Chaos will always prevail over order, because it is more organised.
Splodge Of Doom
Keeper of the Smilies

Postby Salvatos » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:10 am

I'm pretty sure you guys would like this one:
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Splodge Of Doom » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:29 am

Lol!
niiice....

Possibly a silly question...

When I've made 'em, what do I do with 'em?

Stick them in the thread with image tags or email them somewhere?
Splodge Of Doom
Keeper of the Smilies

Postby Splodge Of Doom » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:30 am

Lol!
niiice....

Possibly a silly question...

When I've made 'em, what do I do with 'em?

Stick them in the thread with image tags or email them somewhere?
Splodge Of Doom
Keeper of the Smilies

Postby Shadowriver » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:11 pm

The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly timed pause.
Shadowriver
Tech

Postby Splodge Of Doom » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:33 pm

Just so you know, it's probably gonna take me longer than I thought >.<

College just went completely nuts. I have until friday to apply at least four coats of laquer to my table, and a bunch of work I thought I was finished with needs redoing... And then I have to set up and maintain an exhibition of the [hopefully] finished work for a week. (Aaaaaaargh!)

Probably won't have any time to post in the next few days... :(

Oh, well.

I will have at least a couple to show you when college is done with though (I hope they're worth the wait)
Splodge Of Doom
Keeper of the Smilies

Postby Salvatos » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:47 pm

Hey, your school sounds interesting. Reminds me of the final rush at IB highschool :P
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Britt » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:16 pm

Don't worry; no deadlines. You sound like you have enough already ^_^ Best of luck with the college stuff!
There are two things in this world...things you can eat, and things you no can eat.
Britt
Overlord

Postby Cheese = Madness » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:30 pm

Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Splodge Of Doom » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:09 am

*GASP*

Right... I finished college today, except for going in next week to talk to the external verifier. He picked me and a couple of other guys names' out of a hat, so meh...

But other than that... FREEDOM

*Collapses from exhaustion*

Oh yes. Smilies. Um... I've nearly done one...

*Further collapses from embaressment*

However, I now have time on my hands. Lots and lots and lots of time, until septembe anyhow, so expect that one and a couple others submitted for approval in fairly short order. I figure it work something like = I send them to Shadowriver, he and Britt look 'em over, I make any changes, they get put on the forum.

good plan?
Splodge Of Doom
Keeper of the Smilies

PreviousNext

Return to Q&A Section