[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Plots and Devices

Plots and Devices

Got questions? There may be answers here. But don't ask for spoilers! ^_~

Re: Plots and Devices

Postby Mandoade » Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:36 pm

So do you (by 'you', I refer to the evil Overlady...I mean, OVERLORD...heck, why do I always forget that?) make up most of the dialogue as you go along - just have the major points planned out in terms of dialogue, or something like that? Or is the entire dialogue scripted? It seemed like you were winging it...
Mandoade
Demon

Postby Britt » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:42 pm

When I first started the comic, I WAS winging it. Huge mistake. I actually write scripts now -_-;;;
There are two things in this world...things you can eat, and things you no can eat.
Britt
Overlord

Postby Mandoade » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:24 pm

I dunno. I wing it for my books. :shiney:
Mandoade
Demon

Postby Britt » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:47 pm

There are some times when one of the characters will deviate from the script right in the middle of a page @_@; Once they're in your head...it's hard to make them shut up............
.......hehehheh....
XD
There are two things in this world...things you can eat, and things you no can eat.
Britt
Overlord

Postby Tarim » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:47 pm

:shock:

I'm... scared now.
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Currently the most likely forum member to be killed by a clown in China at the end of the year.
Tarim
Distinctly like a Teacup

Postby Mandoade » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:08 pm

Mandoade
Demon

Previous

Return to Q&A Section