Why Undertow?

Got questions? There may be answers here. But don't ask for spoilers! ^_~

Why Undertow?

Postby Silvier » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:55 pm

Any crackpot theories? I'm looking at you cheese.
Hey everyone it's Sil, I bet he's here to necro some threads and then disappear for half a year. That bastard.

The yahoo bot is stalking me...
Every damn time...
Silvier
Minion

Re: Why Undertow?

Postby Cheese = Madness » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:26 pm

I think Undertow is taking so long to update because Britt has been kidnapped by a roving band of malnourished yetis, and a drunken squad from the Russian mob.

(I'm assuming that the question is "Why is Undertow taking so long to update?")
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Silvier » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:56 pm

Whoops my apologies, I meant to ask about the name itself, not make another whining thread. Thats what I get for posting while playing WoW. While dual boxing even :depressed:
Hey everyone it's Sil, I bet he's here to necro some threads and then disappear for half a year. That bastard.

Every damn time...
Silvier
Minion

Postby Cheese = Madness » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:05 pm

Ah. Ok. I would guess that the name is Undertow because there is something going on behind the scenes(Under the water) and theres going to be a big suprise at the end. (I think the HU-mons are evil)

"Undertow (often and incorrectly used for a rip current) is a strong subsurface flow of water returning seaward from the shore resulting usually from wave action."
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Silvier » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:27 pm

I live on an Island I know what undertow is ^_^ I hope its not one of those wait and see things because who knows how long it will be.

Every damn time...
Silvier
Minion

Postby Cheese = Madness » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:42 pm

Have you tried the Fist of Gunthix on RS yet?
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Silvier » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:13 pm

Nah I've been slacking off on pretty much everything. In fact, I've only logged WoW long enough to grind my hunters the last 10% exp they needed to level. Besides I pretty much have to pay to be able to play RS again, what with my bank overflowing and all. I'm just not that committed.

Every damn time...
Silvier
Minion

Postby Cheese = Madness » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:00 pm

Ah thats a shame, though I know the feeling. I used to be an avid gamer playing at least 3-5 hours a day but I've slacked off and havn't played a game in weeks. On RS I always try and keep as little as possible in my bank and go through it ever other moonth thinking do I really need this... but if the stuffs all members stuff I can see your problem.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Silvier » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:16 am

The worst part is, once I take something out I can't put it back in unless I have another of the item as a place holder. If the object was a members item its even worse because sometimes I'm not sure what it is. I can't really drop it so I'm stuck with it in my inventory. I dunno, maybe I will start playing again. The PVP worlds intrigue me.

Every damn time...
Silvier
Minion

Postby Cheese = Madness » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Okay so this one's a bot. I'm sure this time. He has spam as a website and both of his posts are incoherent.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Next

Return to Q&A Section