I'm Alive

Talk about anything and everything.

Re: I'm Alive

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Tue May 15, 2012 12:34 pm

Anyone else? I haven't gotten to play yet.
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby Cheese = Madness » Tue May 15, 2012 6:02 pm

I haven't got it but I really am considering it. The only reason that I haven't is that my internet is still spotty and it doesn't have an offline singleplayer mode.

Do keep us updated when you sign it about how good it is. :)
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Tarim » Thu May 17, 2012 8:15 am

I won't be due to lack of time and money. Oh well, let us know how you're enjoying it.
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Currently the most likely forum member to be killed by a clown in China at the end of the year.
Tarim
Distinctly like a Teacup

Postby Cheese = Madness » Thu May 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Heh, Error 37.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby diefoxgod » Mon May 21, 2012 8:03 am

Cheese = Madness wrote:
diefoxgod wrote:I just use notepad. It's much simpler. I don't have it constantly trying to tell me I spelled words wrong. It's a lighter, easier system to travel with, just put it on a flash drive and use any computer I want.

I heard this once, or something close to it: "When you get about halfway though the story and can't think of anything to wirte, reread what you have already written and remember why you started writing in the first place, because as you go along the story takes on a life of its own and tends to grow in a different direction than originally planned."

So it's always good to reread something. You will remeber the main plot and something you may have left behind could tie back in. With my story I have two main groups going on at once with the plot/story jumping back and forth between the two and having them just miss each other. Eventually I wanted them to sync up at one point or meet up and disperse into different formations, but that was almost a year or two ago when I stopped writing it. I really need to find time or motativation. Maybe this summer I will continue it while working as I will have much more free time then.

Welcome to the forum. Don't take it personally, but these are a few of the things wrong in what you wrote.

Also, happy birthday Salvatos.

thank you. The parts in bold are what you corrected right? Well thank you :)
And no you didnt scare me off. jsut got busy with school almost. finals week. yay.
Last edited by diefoxgod on Mon May 21, 2012 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
diefoxgod
Imp

Postby diefoxgod » Mon May 21, 2012 8:07 am

I have a copy of Diablo 3, but I need to update my "OS" or so it says. I can't find a way to do that other then buying a whole new computer. umm btw if you want to know how if your computer can run it check out:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

you might need to download something before it runs but the site should tell you what it is if you need it.
diefoxgod
Imp

Postby Salvatos » Mon May 21, 2012 3:04 pm

diefoxgod wrote:I have a copy of Diablo 3, but I need to update my "OS" or so it says. I can't find a way to do that other then buying a whole new computer.

Just buy a newer version of the OS like you would any other software, format your computer and install it.
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Cheese = Madness » Mon May 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Minimum OS for D3 is XP. I doubt he has an older one. :P

More likely CPU, GPU, RAM etc are below spec.
Though usually Blizzard makes their games to run on anything.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Tue May 29, 2012 4:27 am

Yeah, D3 really isn't that graphics intensive. Could be one of your drivers being out of date as well.
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby Cheese = Madness » Tue May 29, 2012 4:29 pm

It is possible that he/she built the computer from parts found in the trash, luckily including an XP install disk with the serial number written on it, so it is under-powered and only able to run XP :D

Edit: I don't remember writing this. That is a weird feeling...
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Previous

Return to General Discussion