Welcome introduce yourself! :)

Talk about anything and everything.

Welcome introduce yourself! :)

Postby Shadowriver » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:50 am

So Everyone! Welcome to the new forums! I just wanted to make a thread so that everyone could reintroduce themselves!

So I will Start!

Hey everyone! I’m Garrett also known as Shadowriver or Moraki;
I live in the Greater Seattle Washington area and I am kind of the Tech support for this website.
I like Video Games, Undertow, Video games and Britt :)
And the Right hand……..(as she draws with her left :P ) of your Overlord….Britt!
The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly timed pause.
Shadowriver
Tech

Re: Welcome introduce yourself! :)

Postby Tarim » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:55 pm

Good evening. I'm a crazy person from Scotland. If there's a vacancy for a resident nutter, psychopath or similar, I'm stealing it.

Among my many interests are sleeping, reading, reading webcomics, not actually doing any work, going for long and apparently pointless walks, fencing, camping and singing in the rain.

If you've never heard of me before in your life, that's probably because I wasn't on the last forum on account of it seeming dead when I looked at it. If you have heard of me, I have nothing to say to you.

So there.
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Currently the most likely forum member to be killed by a clown in China at the end of the year.
Tarim
Distinctly like a Teacup

Postby alienpigpen » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm

Hi Garrett! Everybody!

I'm Annie and I'm here to make shallow, innappropriate comments about all the male characters.

:D :D :D
alienpigpen
Imp

Postby Britt » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:11 pm

Hi, all! Greetings from the artist/author :D

I'm here to answer questions, provide free entertainment, and see what kind of people are out there reading my comic (are you crazies? I try to attracto those particularly). I'll try not to spend too much time on the forum and work on the comic instead, though - Shadowriver, my Right Hand, will surely let me know if I miss anything. He has also mentioned running more fun forum-y things that I never think of, like contests and games and what-have-you, so that should be interesting :twisted: Let's hold him to his word, shall we?
Britt
Overlord

Postby Reslain » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:38 am

[Lurk Mode de-activated]
Hi everyone.

My name is Emil i have read the comic for soem time, never got around to register for the old forum though, so i thought it celebrate the latest update by registering.

[Re-activating Lurk Mode]
Reslain
Imp

Postby Elson » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:33 am

Hello! Man, this new forum looks better than the dark colored old one. Although all I do is lurk. (love the comic btw)
Elson
Imp

Postby trashcat » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:38 am

damn.... now i have to find that angry monkey avatar again

and what happend to the forum.... its to white and clean.... and there is nowhare to hide
trashcat
Imp

Postby Nighthawke » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:43 am

Britt wrote:Hi, all! Greetings from the artist/author :D

I'm here to answer questions, provide free entertainment, and see what kind of people are out there reading my comic (are you crazies? I try to attracto those particularly). I'll try not to spend too much time on the forum and work on the comic instead, though - Shadowriver, my Right Hand, will surely let me know if I miss anything. He has also mentioned running more fun forum-y things that I never think of, like contests and games and what-have-you, so that should be interesting :twisted: Let's hold him to his word, shall we?

/Britt razz on

Far be it from me to question the veracity of your statements, but in my mind, there USED to be a lady named Britt that drew this web comic. About 3 months ago, as far as I can determine, one of the following things happened (or maybe all or several of them), and she evaporated:

1) She was abducted by space aliens and carried off to see Elvis.
2) She fell madly in love with Sloth from The Goonies and ran off with him on One Eyed Willie's pirate ship.
3) She was captured by human slave traders and sold to some wrinkly old dude in Ulan Bator.
4) She got sucked into the Matrix and was hooked into one of those tank thingies that Neo came out of.
5) Her success as a webcomic artist made her so much money that she bought Donald Trump's old yacht and went on an extensive world cruise.
6) She was trapped in a cave in during a spelunking expedition and while looking for another way out stumbled on the lost city of Atlantis. More news to follow....

OR

She got a life and decided to blow it off for a while.

/Britt razz off

Sorry girl, but you gotta admit, you had this one commin :twisted:
Mal: "If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em."
Zoe: "Shoot 'em?"
Mal: "Politely."

Firefly
Nighthawke
Imp

Postby Tarim » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:44 am

Nighthawke wrote:1) She was abducted by space aliens and carried off to see Elvis.

I knew it!
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Currently the most likely forum member to be killed by a clown in China at the end of the year.
Tarim
Distinctly like a Teacup

Postby trashcat » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:25 pm

yey.... i found my evil monkey avatar
trashcat
Imp

Next

Return to General Discussion