Control Freaks

As in, forum games. But if you want to talk gaming, we like that too.

Control Freaks

Postby Salvatos » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:44 pm

Shameless plug! I mentioned the game I was making to you guys at some point and there was some interest in knowing what would come of it. There's been some pretty important changes, but I'm now at a stage where I'm starting to show it off out there and get strangers' opinions on it, so if you'd like to have a look, pease head over to my website to download the rules and see some of the cards:
http://controlfreaks.x10.mx

It's a deck-building tactical combat game for two players set in a fantasy universe. The theme isn't developed much yet since I'm focusing on gameplay, but I'm aiming for a familiar fantasy feel while avoiding some of the stereotypes. Any and all feedback would be very welcome!

I still have no idea whether I'm going to try and crowdfund it or hand it over to a publisher or just call it a day because I can't be bothered with the business part of it :roll:
Salvatos
Demon

Re: Control Freaks

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:58 am

This looks pretty cool, man! I need to read over the rules a couple of more times to understand everything completely but what I gather so far seems awesome. :)
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Re: Control Freaks

Postby Salvatos » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Thank you! I'm currently looking to get a bit of artwork done for the cards so I can release a print-on-demand version once the cards have been properly tested for balance.
Salvatos
Demon

Return to Games