[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - You Asked and Now you shall Receive!

You Asked and Now you shall Receive!

As in, forum games. But if you want to talk gaming, we like that too.

You Asked and Now you shall Receive!

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:00 pm

So, a while back I announced that I got a pen tablet to play around with, and someone said that they expected me to do a webcomic...

Well, now that I've moved to a new country and I can no longer lurk around the forums at work (no internet), I've resorted to using MS Paint to fill my time... I think it's important to note that none of this is done with the pen tablet, it's all mouse and MS Paint, so forgive the shoddy quality. :mrgreen: I can only work with what I have. ;)

Also, these are single panel pages. And they're really just here to give you an idea of what's going on. I'll provide story along with each page...

Enjoy. :lol:

Genre: A Coming of Age Tragedy

Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Re: You Asked and Now you shall Receive!

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:05 pm

* Prologue *

Once upon a time, in a world not unlike our own, there lived an ordinary girl, with extra ordinary dreams.

From a young age, she had traveled all over, experiencing all of the magnificent cultures that the world had to offer. Though as she grew up she realized that what was available didn’t seem to be enough anymore.

As everyone does, she one day went and got a job so that she could branch out onto her own and make a name for herself. Though while at work she could never pull herself away from the places where she had always dreamt of being.

Week, after week and Month, after month she went to and from her job, always wishing for something more. For something magical to happen. And while she worked very diligently, and excelled at her job, she knew in her heart that this was not where she belonged.

And then one day, while sitting at her desk, with her work long since done, she started to day dream. Though something was different this time…

She knew that she hadn’t fallen asleep, though the entire world around her had suddenly changed, right before her very eyes!
“What had caused this fantastic change?” she wondered, briefly. Though as the wind blew over the gentle tops of the hills, and her eyes completely adjusted to the new daylight, all thoughts of the world she had just been in were left behind…

These are the stories of her adventures. These, are
The Adventures of Steph
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby Cheese = Madness » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Nice pictures. Better than I can do. You could put GIMP on a flash drive and put it on the comp if you wanted to. It's free and a bit better than paint.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:40 pm

Chapter 1. Blah blah blah. I'm just going to post the pictures.
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:01 am

Steph goes diving with Dolphins!

Ohohoho, what craazzzzy thing is she going to do next?!?
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:03 am

OH MY!

Steph better start using hands when she's driving through dangerous mountain paths like that! :o

tsk tsk
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby Cheese = Madness » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:15 pm

heh. nice.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Silvier » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:33 pm

I lol'd. I liked the fire on the jet/spaceship thingy.
Hey everyone it's Sil, I bet he's here to necro some threads and then disappear for half a year. That bastard.

The yahoo bot is stalking me...
Every damn time...
Silvier
Minion

Next

Return to Games