What sort of game do you want to see?

As in, forum games. But if you want to talk gaming, we like that too.

What sort of game do you want to see?

Postby Cheese = Madness » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:20 pm

I kind've want to see a GTA:WH40K game :)
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Re: What sort of game do you want to see?

Postby Salvatos » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:56 pm

I'm kind of in the mood for exploration games. Something like Morrowind, but without the annoying flying things and overall tough monsters. Just an open world with scaling encounters and side quests here and there if you want them. And stuff to learn about the world in a more proactive way than reading books. I don't even need an overarching plotline, to be honest.

Sometimes I play NFS just to look at the landscapes, in fact. Going around, enjoying the freedom, and having a pursuit here and there to spice things up.
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Cheese = Madness » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:32 pm

ah Morrowind. <3 Best game of all time. I don't have any trouble with the monsters and flying things because I use a couple glitches that I found out by myself before having the internet long ago to level up to a comfortable level and having fun being all powerful :P

Looking forward to skyrim? From one of the press releases I saw they suggested that they'll have radiant AI, and radiant sidequests. I'm curious if they'll pull that off :)
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Salvatos » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:04 am

Well, I'm curious about it, but I won't be playing because of my hands. I haven't bought games in a long time. But my PS3-owning friend will surely let me have a look at it and tell me all about it :P
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Cheese = Madness » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:55 pm

Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Salvatos » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:40 am

I just found out that From Dust has been released (a while ago). Checked a few videos and it definitely looks like the kind of no-stress, just-enjoy-the-views game I'd like to try out. I actually had it in mind when I made my first post, although I didn't remember how it was called and hadn't seen the gameplay yet.
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Cheese = Madness » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:39 pm

sounds like a good idea. I wouldn't have recommended it a couple of weeks/months ago because it had the usual Ubisoft drm of horror in it but I've heard that they've patched that out.
I've recently gotten back into x3tc and was thinking that I'd like a good space sim from the honorverse.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Return to Games