[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Last to post

Last to post

As in, forum games. But if you want to talk gaming, we like that too.

Re: Last to post

Postby Cheese = Madness » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:44 pm

Nice. I live in BC right now so the most snow I've seen recently is a dusting of frost on my car. I've wanted to check out DayZ but just haven't found the time. I've been playing SCII. The starter edition is free, and I loved SCI's custom games.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Salvatos » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:37 am

Salvatos
Demon

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:35 am

It got to the point of being not a good thing. There were things that really needed to be taken care of last week, which weren't. Plus I got to the 'bored out of my mind' status where nothing could entertain me.

And for the sake of accuracy... we had probably 3 inches, maybe, and 4 days off. Ridiculous. My guess is after seeing what happened in Atlanta, the local powers that be didn't want to risk anything.
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:53 pm

In other news, Britt's game SkyBorn is on Steam now! I haven't picked it up yet since I"m on a work trip, but I think I'm going to.

Have y'all played it yet?
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby Salvatos » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:20 pm

I bought it last year. I can't say I remember much of it now that I'm trying to say something about it, but I liked it. I must admit I have some prejudice against RPG Maker games, but it's well executed and I trusted Britt to deliver a good story with it.
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Cheese = Madness » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:34 am

I haven't played it. How is everyone doing/get up to anything fun?
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Salvatos » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:02 am

We changed the flooring in my apartment last week, so while it's not exactly "fun" I'm glad to be rid of the old carpet. I might get a new kitchen set to go with it if I find something I like that's not ridiculously expensive. Nothing exceptional besides that, I just finished reading the second volume of A Song of Ice and Fire and I'm in the middle of a lot of cleaning and shopping while spring settles in.

How about you?
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Tarim » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:22 am

I find it slightly tragic that the only activity in this forum is this thread. Will the final last post be two or three years after all activity has ceased in all other threads?
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Currently the most likely forum member to be killed by a clown in China at the end of the year.
Tarim
Distinctly like a Teacup

Postby Salvatos » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:17 am

Well, the games thread gets a bump from time to time, but this one will probably get the last word, which seems appropriate all things considered.
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:25 am

It may be a while before this thing closes down, so I don't think we have a whole lot to worry about. Even though Undertow has been on a fairly long hiatus, it is still a webcomic which can draw new readers. I know when I was first getting into webcomics some of the ones I really loved had been on similar hiatusessesses for a year or so. Plus Britt has stated that she does want to continue, she just can't do it at the moment.

And, Welcome back Tarim!

New home stuff is pretty fun... maybe not like next-gen console fun, but definitely fun. Especially kitchen stuff... either that or I'm just getting old. :?

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure if y'all read Goblins but the author Thunt apparently had a bit of a nervous breakdown, so that comic has been on hiatus since early February. To make matters more... suspenseful? Right before his disappearance he told all of us that the next few pages would blow our minds, and are ones he's been waiting many years to draw... But hopefully he's on the up and up, health wise.
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

PreviousNext

Return to Games