[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Last to post

Last to post

As in, forum games. But if you want to talk gaming, we like that too.

Re: Last to post

Postby Cheese = Madness » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:05 am

Damn, and one of my other webcomic artists stabbed himself in he hand. Makes me more impressed about those like Schlock Mercenary which update daily for 14+ years.

What does your new kitchen look like? A family friend of mine has been building his house and recently installed his own granite counter tops. (The most insane one is a one piece 15 foot long monster central isle which I think he had to use a crane for). They look amazing.

I've been getting back into writing for fun and, while I'm still terrible, I'm getting better.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Salvatos » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Aye, I want to get back into writing as well. Haven't done much of that in the past several months. I'm beginning to consider a gamebook format since I started programming a browser framework for that last year. Might throw some short stories together and see how it goes. None of my attempts to write anything longer really ever took off. I tend to come up with a good (sic) idea for a setting and characters, then start writing or planning and quickly find I have no idea how the story should play out. I can write entire pages of fluff documenting an imaginary setting on the fly, but narration is not my friend.

My kitchen's not too fancy. Cupboards that once were white, no windows, support beams smack in the middle... the works :)

It looks cozy enough, though, with the new flooring. I'll probably stick with the old table after all. It has benefits when you have children around (not having to worry about dropping ink, knives and stuff, for instance), and as long as it stands I can find better uses for a thousand bucks. Seeing my nephew bash his fork repeatedly against my mother's table last weekend reminded me of that.
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Cheese = Madness » Thu May 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Narration is one of my weaknesses too. Recently I've been re-purposing my rubber duck and talking through scenes with him. I've taken to writing a lot of short stories/scenes in the same universe to try and get into the flow of things but I've had to toss many of them when they conflict/are too dreadful even for me.

That's a very nice kitchen. I don't dare take pictures of mine compared to that. Let's just say yours is much nicer.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:04 pm

Roll call.

Just want to make sure everyone is alive and well!

What's new? :)
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby Salvatos » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:19 am

Still around :)

Nothing really crazy on my end, but my board game Control Freaks has gone semi-final and I've entered it in a game design contest that ends next month. Depending on how well it does there, I'll see if I call it a day or try to get it published.

I've been reading the Wheel of Time, and I'm looking forward to Game of Thrones resuming this month. Still debating whether I should marathon the last season to get back into it.

How about you?
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Cheese = Madness » Thu May 28, 2015 10:16 pm

I'm still alive too.

Just watched Kingsmen. It was pretty great.

Congratulations Salvatos.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Tarim » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:48 pm

Yup, still here.
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Currently the most likely forum member to be killed by a clown in China at the end of the year.
Tarim
Distinctly like a Teacup

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:23 am

8-)
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby Shadowriver » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:18 pm

You guys are still here! :P
The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly timed pause.
Shadowriver
Tech

Postby Salvatos » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:42 am

It's a strong addiction, I mean loyalty!

Trying to see if you can switch off the board? :plotting:
Salvatos
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Games