[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - What would you do if...

What would you do if...

As in, forum games. But if you want to talk gaming, we like that too.

What would you do if...

Postby Cheese = Madness » Fri May 30, 2008 4:53 pm

Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Re: What would you do if...

Postby Ipsylon » Fri May 30, 2008 5:23 pm

probably i would yell in a very high note.... and then cut my veins xD

What would you do if you were a cat?
Ipsylon
Imp

Postby Cheese = Madness » Fri May 30, 2008 5:47 pm

I would laugh, and pet you

What would you do if i was right behind you?
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Ipsylon » Fri May 30, 2008 6:08 pm

Ipsylon
Imp

Postby Cheese = Madness » Fri May 30, 2008 6:46 pm

*Whoopsie* Thx for pointing that out.

I Would eat some Bananas. I love them. After that I would make weird videos of myself and post them on youtube. NOT THOSE TYPES OF VIDEOS!

What would you do if you were a Demigod?
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Salvatos » Fri May 30, 2008 6:54 pm

Probably look for my other half...

What would you do if the Earth stopped rotating?
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Ipsylon » Fri May 30, 2008 7:26 pm

i would ask her nicely to start rotating again....

what would you do if you found 100 dollars?
Ipsylon
Imp

Postby Cheese = Madness » Fri May 30, 2008 7:31 pm

If it was just on the ground i would pick it up and thank those above for the boon.

What would you do if i ask what would you do?
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Ipsylon » Fri May 30, 2008 7:41 pm

i would answer your question in a silly/funny way and then i would make a counter question that would ssay:

What would you do if i destroy your keyboard and then leave misteriously?
Ipsylon
Imp

Postby Cheese = Madness » Fri May 30, 2008 8:07 pm

I would pull out my reserve keyboard

What would you do if your dog ran away with the circus?
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Next

Return to Games