[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - MMORPG's

MMORPG's

As in, forum games. But if you want to talk gaming, we like that too.

Re: MMORPG's

Postby Cheese = Madness » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:09 pm

Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Mandoade » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:11 am

B4ME 1 or 2, yes.

Actually, I only have the demo for 2. I used be be on 1 at every day from at least 9-11 at night. Glad I lost the disk or else I'd still be going.
Mandoade
Demon

Postby Ivan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:38 am

Did you intentionally lose it/

I'm curious... what would you do with it if you found the disk again?
Ivan
Imp

Postby Mandoade » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:30 pm

Probably get addicted again. :D It's very easy to get addicted to B4ME.
Mandoade
Demon

Postby Cheese = Madness » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:43 pm

If I was close to you I would give you mine, because I don't use it anymore, but I'm not.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby alienpigpen » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:30 am

alienpigpen
Imp

Postby Cheese = Madness » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:42 am

Anyone going to play Tabula rasa for the last month while its free?
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:31 am

You know, I've been looking at Tabula Rasa since it came out, but could never bring myself to buy it. And the reviews I had read weren't as flattering as I thought they would have been.

Not really a MMORPG, but I played StarCraft on Battle.net in '98, and for a couple years following.. Not to mention the MUDs and MUSHes that I played. Realms of Despair, Hunters Network, StarCraftMUD, etc

in '99 I played Asheron's Call. But between my dial-up connection (which was all that was available in my area), and a slow 4gig HD, 32mRAM Compaq desktop, load times were horrendous.

'02-'03 I played Runescape, and Battle On during webdesign classes

Early '05 I got into WoW, and it was actually a struggle at the time whether or not I wanted WoW of GW.. though now I'm glad I went WoW.

And since early on in the thread, people were talking about D&D. I started playing D&D around '93, when I was 8 years old, with my older brother. We started in 1st Edition, Hollow World campaign, and then went to 2nd Edition. With the Spell Jammer books (awesome campaign setting). Then we went to 3rd edition when it came out, and I haven't been able to play in the last 5 and a half years.

Though I DO play PBF RPGs.
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby TheDeepDark » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:12 pm

Wait, did you just mention pen-'n-paper RPGs?!? Oh, better stop here before I totally isolate myself into the realms of uber-geekdom. Lets just say I have history....
"Always be prepared for people to do exactly what you told them not to do."
TheDeepDark
Minion

Postby Cheese = Madness » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

PreviousNext

Return to Games