[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - An Unoffical Art Contest

An Unoffical Art Contest

As in, forum games. But if you want to talk gaming, we like that too.

Whom Would You Rather Have As Prime Minister of Canada?

Cheese = Madness
100%
Salvatos
No votes

Total votes : 6

An Unoffical Art Contest

Postby Cheese = Madness » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:30 am

I wanted to make an Art contest, but since Brits on vacation so I can't ask her if its ok, and theres another contest that hasn't been judged yet this one is officialy unofficial. There are no prizes, except for the glory.

Rules:
Nothing bad
Post Links to the pics and/or other forms of art.
If you have no Idea how to do that just ask and I'm sure people will be glad to help.
I'll pick the top 10 (If there are that may) and open a poll for you to decide.
I'll stop the contest some time.
Feel free to edit others pictures but give credit where it is due.

Have fun.
Last edited by Cheese = Madness on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Re: An Unoffical Art Contest

Postby Splodge Of Doom » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:39 am

Challenge accepted.
Chaos will always prevail over order, because it is more organised.
Splodge Of Doom
Keeper of the Smilies

Postby Salvatos » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:00 am

Challenge denied (I'm so bad). Unless I can submit a web design based on an image that is not mine :roll:
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Cheese = Madness » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:26 am

Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Salvatos » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:53 pm

Oh, then I could submit a text I wrote some time ago. Or both the short story and web design...
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Splodge Of Doom » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:48 pm

Ta-da!

Here is my finished piece

and and awesomely long link that is.

'Tis not yet to Britt's standards, but MY DAY WILL COME!!!!! :plotting:
Splodge Of Doom
Keeper of the Smilies

Postby Cheese = Madness » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:08 pm

lol. I like it.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Splodge Of Doom » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:42 am

thankee.
Splodge Of Doom
Keeper of the Smilies

Postby Cheese = Madness » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:31 pm

Bump!
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Splodge Of Doom » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:38 am

So! Anyone else???
Splodge Of Doom
Keeper of the Smilies

Next

Return to Games