[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Multiplayer FPS's?

Multiplayer FPS's?

As in, forum games. But if you want to talk gaming, we like that too.

Multiplayer FPS's?

Postby Ivan » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Got some favorite gun-games?

I myself am a big fan of all of VALVe's work, and when I get the opportunity to I play Team Fortress 2. I make for a mean Pyro. ;) (And that ain't just hot air.)
Ivan
Imp

Re: Multiplayer FPS's?

Postby Cheese = Madness » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:46 pm

I got TF2 with the orange box. (For a total of $20) best $20 I've ever spent.

I'm going to mention the monster now... Halo. It's like crack cocane to me. I have Xbox live with halo three and I hit the 1000 game mark today. (I've had the game sinse November first last year)

Combat arms is a Free Multiplayer FPS that I play a little and it 'tis OK but it pales in comparison with ^^^.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Ivan » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Ivan
Imp

Postby Cheese = Madness » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:57 pm

I'd love a game.

Have you played through portal yet?
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Ivan » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:00 pm

Ivan
Imp

Postby Cheese = Madness » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:06 pm

I think that portal was the best game out of all the ones in the box, but It is a bit short. Only 13 hours or so if your bad at it.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby PsychoWompRat » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:12 pm

CS:S is pretty much all I play. But I haven't even played that in quite some time (it was very important for me to take a break).
I guess we have TF2, but I have yet to try it, used to play TFC before I got into CS, but from what I've seen they're rather different.
Has anyone played both and could maybe tell me if my assumption is correct? I would try it for myself but it's hard to knock my sister off the good computer sometimes, and I still kinda fear my addiction... :mrgreen:
"... It suddenly occurs to me that this is an ideal position from which to strangle you." - Saehral

Do you know how many fairies they kill to make a box of chocolate Teddy Grahams?!
PsychoWompRat
Minion

Postby Ivan » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:18 pm

Ivan
Imp

Postby PsychoWompRat » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:26 pm

"... It suddenly occurs to me that this is an ideal position from which to strangle you." - Saehral

Do you know how many fairies they kill to make a box of chocolate Teddy Grahams?!
PsychoWompRat
Minion

Postby Cheese = Madness » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:30 pm

I found FEAR multiplayer suprisingly fun cept for the people who flew around punching people to death.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Next

Return to Games