[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - So I've been thinking (Theory discussion)

So I've been thinking (Theory discussion)

Commentary on the latest in comic happenings.

Re: So I've been thinking (Theory discussion)

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Mon May 04, 2009 5:18 pm

The long pointy ears, prominent canines, extra physical strength while be surprisingly light... I think that's enough to prove that she's not a normal human.

An elf, perhaps. Though I still lean towards the demon bit, if a lesser demon.
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby TheDeepDark » Thu May 07, 2009 6:49 am

"Always be prepared for people to do exactly what you told them not to do."
TheDeepDark
Minion

Postby Tarim » Thu May 07, 2009 10:17 am

I'm sure I read somewhere that Saehral definitely wasn't an elf...
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Currently the most likely forum member to be killed by a clown in China at the end of the year.
Tarim
Distinctly like a Teacup

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Thu May 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Well, Britt said somewhere that the idea for the ears came from Yoda, as opposed to the Elves from Record of Lodoss War, that a lot of people assumed. Which is what I first thought of as well, until I heard her comment about it.
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby Tarim » Thu May 07, 2009 1:37 pm

I reckoned "elf" until I realised that the people had no knowledge of these demon-y things. Elves in fantasy tend to be prominently recognised by "lesser" races.

Remember, we're basing the demon assumption on one half-remembered painting. Might be that she's something else. :mrgreen: That said, the only other options right now are "elf" (unlikely) and "slightly different human" (I reckon so but no-one else seems to agree :evil: )
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Currently the most likely forum member to be killed by a clown in China at the end of the year.
Tarim
Distinctly like a Teacup

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Thu May 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby Tarim » Thu May 07, 2009 2:22 pm

That being?

Tarim
Distinctly like a Teacup

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Thu May 07, 2009 3:10 pm

A stick figure in a purple shirt who stabs other stick figures in the eye.
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby Cheese = Madness » Thu May 07, 2009 5:27 pm

xkcd?
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Thu May 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Cyanide and Happiness
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

PreviousNext

Return to Undertow Talk