[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Chapter 4: Page 37

Chapter 4: Page 37

Commentary on the latest in comic happenings.

Chapter 4: Page 37

Postby Tyris » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:46 pm

What, nobody else has made the topic yet?
Shame on you all. :P Shame on us, too, if it comes to it. But at least we have work (rishin' fashin' schmizzin' unpaid work) as an excuse for having done nothing except vote on any given day.

Except Danith. Many praises shall be heaped upon him for sponsoring the page.

Also, sorry to hear about Willow, Britt. We'll keep an eye out for her,* but Atlantic-crossing cats are quite rare, so the odds of us finding her are quite low.

Now, on to page discussion!
You've got to love Mekkin's near-suicidal tendency to bash people on the head, strip them, and now tweak their most sensitive parts while cheerfully acting as if nothing is wrong whatsoever. How has he survived all this time?
Also, Teyn appears to have gained a sudden burst of super-speed. After-effects from the hara root powder?

You can't look dignified when you're having fun.
Tyris
Minion

Re: Chapter 4: Page 37

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:30 am

Going off of where Cheese mentioned her looking good in Panel 4. I like how she has a little smile on her face and it looks like she snuggled back into her blankets. Between the snuggling when he carried her, and now this it looks like he's getting brownie points.

I'm jealous. :evil:
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Postby Britt » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:27 am

Yeah, Willow's a girl. :cry: I hope someone finds her no matter where she is!!
There are two things in this world...things you can eat, and things you no can eat.
Britt
Overlord

Postby Bayushi Kazemi » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Yay for the update! I wonder how well Mekkin could survive an angry Saehral :mrgreen: Actually, I'm looking forward to how those two are going to interact.

Boo for the missing kitty! I hope you can find her soon. Was she an indoor cat, outdoor cat, or both?
Scorpion's Favored Comic #2: http://xkcd.com/369/
Bayushi Kazemi
Minion

Postby Britt » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Kitty is still missing...she went in and out all the time. I'm really worried now. -_-
There are two things in this world...things you can eat, and things you no can eat.
Britt
Overlord

Postby rika195 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:14 am

Just want to say, this was a really awesome page. Amazing art and special effects there. :D Who knew Teyn could move that fast? But my favorite of him is when he's all spikey in the second panel. haha!

Also, did anyone else notice how annoyed Saehral looked when Mekkin bent her ear to the side, and then how pleased she looked when Teyn tried to put it back? (Lol...like moving her ear back would do anything? It would just flick back anyway...or wait...maybe he just wanted to touch her ear???) At least he's keeping up his end of the deal by keeping the other humans away. Good job, Teyn. :D

My gosh I can't wait to read more, it's practically killing me.

...your cat is lost? <:O that's horrible! I hope you find her! My cat got lost for a week, and there are coyotes in my yard. But luckily he came back. He's a smart cat. In fact, most cats are smart, and yours will probably find her way. I hope she does. I'd look for her if you lived in WA but then...it's a big state. So I'll just hope for you instead. Good luck!
I've replaced my blood with coffee. But that's okay, life's better that way.
rika195
Imp

Postby Britt » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:15 pm

I *do* live in WA...at least if that means Washington and not a country XD

Anyway, I JUST got Willow back!! Someone found her last night 3 1/2 miles away from home. She's filthy and exhausted, but I'm just glad she's alive =^____^=
Britt
Overlord

Postby Cheese = Madness » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Yay! *Dances in joy*
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby rika195 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:55 am

YAY! I'M SO GLAD! It's really hard to lose a cat, so it makes me really glad that you found her.

Oh you do? Well that means I would have looked for her for you, were she still lost. ^^ But man... 3 1/2 miles away? Poor little thing.... she must be so happy to be back. May she always be safely home for the rest of her life.
I've replaced my blood with coffee. But that's okay, life's better that way.
rika195
Imp

Postby Danith Daurkreign » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:05 am

I can't believe that I've missed these new posts for 14 days.

What black hole did I get sucked into. :(
Danith Daurkreign
High Demon Lord

Next

Return to Undertow Talk