[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Chapter 4 - Page 40

Chapter 4 - Page 40

Commentary on the latest in comic happenings.

Re: Chapter 4 - Page 40

Postby Cheese = Madness » Thu May 15, 2008 4:17 pm

Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Britt » Thu May 15, 2008 6:03 pm

XD It's alright! No harm done.
Well, except for the ninjas on their way to my house to abduct me. *stares at previous posts*
There are two things in this world...things you can eat, and things you no can eat.
Britt
Overlord

Postby Nighthawke » Fri May 16, 2008 12:09 am

I wouldn't worry Britt. They probably haven't any idea how to find you up on Alpha Centari anyhow.
Mal: "If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em."
Zoe: "Shoot 'em?"
Mal: "Politely."

Firefly
Nighthawke
Imp

Postby Tyris » Fri May 16, 2008 10:02 am

All they'd have to do would be to ask the fungus. It will know...

Well, assuming their eyes don't get eaten by mindworms first.
You can't look dignified when you're having fun.
Tyris
Minion

Postby Tarim » Fri May 16, 2008 12:04 pm

This all leaves one question:

Who told her about the ninjas?
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Currently the most likely forum member to be killed by a clown in China at the end of the year.
Tarim
Distinctly like a Teacup

Postby Splodge Of Doom » Fri May 23, 2008 10:30 pm

Heya! 'nother first poster here. I think I figured out the "Sister in the Nile" comment.

Trucker123 - do you read earthsong??? check out the archive for april 28...

Comic's awesome BTW
Chaos will always prevail over order, because it is more organised.
Splodge Of Doom
Keeper of the Smilies

Postby TheDeepDark » Mon May 26, 2008 8:51 am

Obviously, they are inferior ninjas. I recommend trying Neo-Tokyo in 2100 or so (that is, unless time travel is a problem for you...)

Either way - I anxiously await the continuing comique (because saying it with an accent makes it cool)

...Right?
"Always be prepared for people to do exactly what you told them not to do."
TheDeepDark
Minion

Postby Cheese = Madness » Mon May 26, 2008 3:03 pm

I'd probably use that Ninja from mega-tokyo, but remember don't tell her about the rent-a-zilla comming on Friday
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby leleath » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:12 am

^_^ Hee I just felt like saying I'm soo excited! I've never been here wen the comic updated semi weekly! ^_^ It's soo Pritty!
leleath
Imp

Previous

Return to Undertow Talk