[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Chapter 4 Page 27

Chapter 4 Page 27

Commentary on the latest in comic happenings.

Chapter 4 Page 27

Postby Salvatos » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:17 am

How exciting!
Eye candy and tension... what will happen!? :P

I've one question though. In the first panel, the bad guy says "Amar's heir". Shouldn't it be "Amari's heir"? Or is Amar the name of the family while Amari is the kingdom? Or maybe even the name of Twaki's father and former king? Or it's just a typo? :mrgreen:

I love grammar (and lore)! :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Salvatos
Demon

Re: Chapter 4 Page 27

Postby Cheese = Madness » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:04 pm

*Dances a little jig* "The update is here!" I would guess that Amer is maybe a long distant relative who was a god, but it being so long since I went through the archives I'm not sure...
Last edited by Cheese = Madness on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Sargonne » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:42 pm

im very glad to see an update.. was almost getting afriad the comic wasn't going anymore

and i really like this comic
Sargonne
Imp

Postby Cheese = Madness » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:08 pm

Cheese = Madness
High Demon Lord

Postby Tarim » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:01 am

Do I hear a "Huzzah"?

Does this mean regular updates or just occasional ones?
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Currently the most likely forum member to be killed by a clown in China at the end of the year.
Tarim
Distinctly like a Teacup

Postby Bayushi Kazemi » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:12 pm

That guy is pretty sneaky! I think I like him. The only thing he could have done better is not to mention that he caused the chaos. That way, she has nothing to blame on him, right? He's the REAL good guy!
Scorpion's Favored Comic #2: http://xkcd.com/369/
Bayushi Kazemi
Minion

Postby Salvatos » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:29 pm

Hehe I like your reasoning :P
Salvatos
Demon

Postby Splodge Of Doom » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:55 am

Y'know, Beaky is Nasty.

I really should've started posting again when my workload dropped off a tad, instead of when it just geared up again. Aagh!
Oh well. I'm off to tackle the mountain of paperwork. With a flamethrower!

...And now is not a good time to be distacted by smiley ideas. D*mn it!!! :depressed:
Chaos will always prevail over order, because it is more organised.
Splodge Of Doom
Keeper of the Smilies

Postby Salvatos » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:57 am

Flamethrower weeee *flames* :mrgreen:
Salvatos
Demon

Postby TheDeepDark » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:35 pm

Hallelujah!!!! *cue heavenly chorus* 8-)

And Britt, while many may have become lost to their anger and lack of patience, and cast your site away, we stuck it out. So there for you. Or maybe just 'cuz your comic is That. Good. :shiney:

Either way I'm ridiculously happy to see the comic is back. :mrgreen:
"Always be prepared for people to do exactly what you told them not to do."
TheDeepDark
Minion

Next

Return to Undertow Talk