[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Chapter 4 Page 32

Chapter 4 Page 32

Commentary on the latest in comic happenings.

Re: Chapter 4 Page 32

Postby Mandoade » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:09 am

Probably into the snow. He's probably more afraid of Saehral than freezing to death.
Mandoade
Demon

Postby Tarim » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:22 pm

He's bound to bump into Mr. Hit-People-Over-The-Head.
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Currently the most likely forum member to be killed by a clown in China at the end of the year.
Tarim
Distinctly like a Teacup

Postby Mandoade » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:29 pm

And then let's guess what Mr. Hit-People-Over-the-Head will do?
Mandoade
Demon

Postby Tarim » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:39 pm

"So, you're naked, then. I bet I'm sexier!"

"So, you're naked, then. Did I mention that I'm gay?"

"So, you're naked, then. Put some clothes on!"

"So, you're naked, then. Care to explain what you're doing to my pillow?"

"So, you're naked, then. Guess how it happened!"
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Currently the most likely forum member to be killed by a clown in China at the end of the year.
Tarim
Distinctly like a Teacup

Postby Tamren » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:45 pm

Knowing Teyn's luck, maybe all of the above? But not in that order.
Tamren
Imp

Postby Tarim » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:45 pm

Suggest a better order, then!

Tarim
Distinctly like a Teacup

Postby TheDeepDark » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:17 pm

"So, you're naked. Wha- What did you do with MY clothes?!" <cue look of death> :rant:

Well, haven't been on the forum for some time, I just want to say to Britt how OVER-JOYED I am at having new pages. Yay!!!!! :glomp:
"Always be prepared for people to do exactly what you told them not to do."
TheDeepDark
Minion

Postby Silvier » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Anybody else notice the decreased time between comics, around the time nekkid Twyen arrived? ^_^ Just saying.
Hey everyone it's Sil, I bet he's here to necro some threads and then disappear for half a year. That bastard.

The yahoo bot is stalking me...
Every damn time...
Silvier
Minion

Postby Salvatos » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:24 am

Salvatos
Demon

Postby Tarim » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:20 pm

:mrgreen: I will endure anything for more Undertow. Even Shirtless Teyn making me feel slightly inferior...

Tarim
Distinctly like a Teacup

PreviousNext

Return to Undertow Talk